Sample Cover letter for Kindergarten Teacher
View this template of cover letter for Kindergarten Teacher in order to prepare the attractive letter. There are many things which your letter should posses like your skills, ability to work, work experience, education qualification, etc.
(Write your name and address)
2387 State Street
(Write Employer’s name and address)
Eastman Kodak Company
2504 Bedford Street
(In first paragraph, include the information like why you are writing, position you are applying for and source of the job listing)
I am interested in Kindergarten Teacher position available in your company. I have a genuine interest in the relevant industry and I have developed the working knowledge of various areas related to the job opening. Please find my enclosed resume with this letter.
(In second paragraph, include the summary of your work experience.)
My work experience includes:
- Combining play and interactive activities with an increasing focus on early academic learning, including numbers and an awareness of science and nature.
- Playing and organising a range of individual and group activities, including role play, movement, dance, singing, games, arts and nature activities.
- Communicating effectively with parents about their children’s development.
- Using creative and practical skills to prepare inspiring learning materials.
- Planning the indoor and outdoor environment to provide a positive and safe learning environment.
(In third paragraph, thanks the employer and include the information about how you follow up)
I hope to begin my career in a vibrant and growth oriented environment where I can enhance my skills. I look forward to further explore the available opportunities at $company. I will contact you next week to see if you can arrange for an interview.
Filed Under: Cover Letter
Kindergarten Teacher Cover Letter
Kindergarten Teachers work with children aged 5 and 6 and help them with social and intellectual development. Typical job duties of a Kindergarten Teacher include: developing lesson plans, organizing activities, supervising children on the playground, presenting various concepts, teaching social mannerisms, communicating with parents, teaching the alphabet and the numbers, observing children’s interactions, liaising with the managerial staff, and preparing students for standardized tests.
Essential qualifications seen on a Kindergarten Teacher cover letter sample include:
- Early childhood development skills
- Instruction skills
- Classroom control techniques knowledge
- The ability to motivate students
- Stamina and perseverance
- Computer literacy
- Strong communication skills
- Creativity and artistic teaching skills
Comparable Kindergarten Teacher qualities can be observed in the example cover letter displayed below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Kindergarten Teacher Resume Samples.
Dear Mr. Olivas:
It is with great interest in your opening for a new Kindergarten Teacher that I submit the attached resume for your review. My background and passion for supporting and leading young children’s early educational experiences position me to significantly impact your school in this role.
Creating stimulating learning environments, incorporating diverse and hands-on materials, and helping children learn to thrive in new educational settings are just a few of the areas in which I excel. With my exceptional interpersonal skills and my engaging and welcoming nature, I consistently strive to include a variety of methodologies, approaches, and techniques to introduce academic-focused topics while ensuring adherence to mandated guidelines.
Highlights of my qualifications include:
- Instructing kindergarten students in math, art, English, and science in 12-year teaching position with Maine Community Elementary.
- Developing lesson plans, monitoring student performance, preparing report cards, coordinating extracurricular activities and lessons, communicating routinely with parents, and supervising students.
- Differentiating curriculum to address the unique multimodal learning needs of each child.
- Establishing and maintaining a respectful classroom culture through effective behavior management practices and top-notch organization.
- Implementing teaching plans to incorporate Common Core Standards as well as administering district-mandated assessments and testing.
- Holding a Bachelor of Arts in Education from the University of Maine.
With my experience and background, I am well prepared to dedicate myself to the highest level of service at your school and surpass your expectations for this position. I look forward to discussing my qualifications in further detail. Thank you for your consideration.
Ann R. Novotny